Orders are carried out through the Site according to the procedures mentioned below.
– the desired Product can be ordered by clicking on the button “Buy” which is on the Site next to the photo and under the description of the chosen Jewel.
– Continue therefore by clicking on “Complete purchase” and you will access to our secure server to complete your order.
– If you have saved your data during a previous access to the Site, you can enter your login details to access your account.
– Continue therefore by clicking “Continue – Shipping and Payment.” In this page, it will be possible to specify a different shipping address. You will also be able to review and edit the data indicated before (by clicking the “Review Data” button), and to review and change the shopping bag (by clicking “Review your shopping bag” button). Please indicate the preferred delivery address if it is different from the one entered previously. If there are shipping charges to be applied, the same – for shipments to Italy or to other EU Countries – will be applied to the total amount, that will include them – and you will be able to check the amount of them before submitting the Order. For shipments to other Countries please see the relevant section “Prices and costs” shown below.
– On the same page, on the left, you will find the “Payment” section. You will be asked to chose the preferred method of payment (credit card, PayPal, bank transfer) and then to enter your payment details. You will be able to check and correct any mistake in your order – and in particular the shipping address – before submitting the Order which will be forwarded by clicking on “Login” and then “Pay” if you chose PayPal as payment method or ‘Complete the Purchase and Pay’ for other payment options.
– It is your responsibility to ensure that your Order is correct before proceeding with submitting it. At the moment of the payment, you will be informed that you will receive an email to the address you used that will confirm the purchase and you will also be informed that it will be possible, in case of mistakes, to contact us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org to correct them.
– As soon as the Order is received by email@example.com, you will receive, as said before, a confirmation to the email address you have indicated in the Order page. Please consider that this does not imply that your Order has been accepted. Your Order is, in fact, a mere contractual proposal for the purchase of the (i) Product (s) at the price indicated in the same Order.
– Please remember, however, that by clicking on the “Complete Purchase and Pay” button or “Log in” and then “Pay” buttons, you will be required to pay the ordered Product (s). After sending the Confirmation Email, we will make sure to be able to execute your Order. Acceptance of your purchase by Agapanthus will be confirmed by sending a second email (hereinafter referred to as “Shipping Email”) to confirm your Order and Shipment of Product (s) to the address youiIndicated for shipment. The message will be sent to the email address provided by you when ordering. Then we will proceed to process the payment information that you provide in order to credit the payment of your Order. In the event that the Order of (the) Product (s) could not be accepted for any reason, if you have already paid the same, you will be refunded the amount paid as soon as we receive confirmation of accreditation.
The contract between the parties (hereinafter the “Contract”) is executed when the Shipping email is sent, which constitutes confirmation and acceptance of your Order. With the Shipping email (and confirmation of the Order picking), you will receive the shipment number “tracking number” for the shipment tracking and you will receive the invoice if requested.
The Contract only concerns the Product(s) whose shipment has been confirmed by sending the Shipping email. Please check if you receive both the Confirmation email and the Shipping email also among the Junk emails and check the data summarized therein. Please let us know immediately if there are any mistakes.