Agapanthus Gioielli (Agapanthus S.r.l.) has its registered office in 19, Via Parini – 23900 Lecco (LC) – ITALIA, P.IVA n. 02746270137.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us at +39 0341 364620.
Our jewels are handmade and hand fine finished, so each jewel is unique and can be slightly different from the other. The gold used by Agapanthus is almost always brushed by hand. However, when the jewelry is polished the wording used is “shiny gold”.
The stones, which are precious or semi-precious, are natural and carefully chosen for cut and color: for this reason they may be slightly different from those photographed.
Our efforts are aimed to represent Products in the most accurate manner by the use of photographs and other images provided on the Site. However, some jewels may appear slightly larger or smaller than their actual size due to screen defects or photographic techniques. Other items may be represented on a larger scale than the actual size so to highlight all the details, or scaled to show the object in its entirety.
Moreover, the details displayed on the screen (such as colors, patterns, textures, etc.) depends on the characteristics of the device used, and therefore may not accurately reflect the actual properties of the Products that will be delivered.
The availability of ring sizes is always specified.
Rings measure table
|Italia||Francia||USA||UK||Diametro in cm||Circonferenza in cm|
To be sure, before ordering a ring, we recommend you to ask a jeweler to accurately check your size. Most of our rings can also be realized in different sizes from the ones indicated in the chart. Please make your special request by e-mail and we will respond regarding the availability within tight deadlines.
If you have any questions about these Terms or if you do not intend to accept them, please contact us at the email address email@example.com or phone us at the number +39 0341 364620 before proceeding.
To purchase online, you must be of legal age.
We can send shipments in all the Countries as shown in the list (and at the conditions mentioned therein) which will be available at the time of order and prior to the execution of the same and before the payment. For any doubts, please contact as at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Orders are carried out through the Site according to the procedures mentioned below.
– the desired Product can be ordered by clicking on the button “Buy” which is on the Site next to the photo and under the description of the chosen Jewel.
– Continue therefore by clicking on “Complete purchase” and you will access to our secure server to complete your order.
– If you have saved your data during a previous access to the Site, you can enter your login details to access your account.
– Continue therefore by clicking “Continue – Shipping and Payment.” In this page, it will be possible to specify a different shipping address. You will also be able to review and edit the data indicated before (by clicking the “Review Data” button), and to review and change the shopping bag (by clicking “Review your shopping bag” button). Please indicate the preferred delivery address if it is different from the one entered previously. If there are shipping charges to be applied, the same – for shipments to Italy or to other EU Countries – will be applied to the total amount, that will include them – and you will be able to check the amount of them before submitting the Order. For shipments to other Countries please see the relevant section “Prices and costs” shown below.
– On the same page, on the left, you will find the “Payment” section. You will be asked to chose the preferred method of payment (credit card, PayPal, bank transfer) and then to enter your payment details. You will be able to check and correct any mistake in your order – and in particular the shipping address – before submitting the Order which will be forwarded by clicking on “Login” and then “Pay” if you chose PayPal as payment method or ‘Complete the Purchase and Pay’ for other payment options.
– It is your responsibility to ensure that your Order is correct before proceeding with submitting it. At the moment of the payment, you will be informed that you will receive an email to the address you used that will confirm the purchase and you will also be informed that it will be possible, in case of mistakes, to contact us at the email address email@example.com to correct them.
– As soon as the Order is received by firstname.lastname@example.org, you will receive, as said before, a confirmation to the email address you have indicated in the Order page. Please consider that this does not imply that your Order has been accepted. Your Order is, in fact, a mere contractual proposal for the purchase of the (i) Product (s) at the price indicated in the same Order.
– Please remember, however, that by clicking on the “Complete Purchase and Pay” button or “Log in” and then “Pay” buttons, you will be required to pay the ordered Product (s). After sending the Confirmation Email, we will make sure to be able to execute your Order. Acceptance of your purchase by Agapanthus will be confirmed by sending a second email (hereinafter referred to as “Shipping Email”) to confirm your Order and Shipment of Product (s) to the address youiIndicated for shipment. The message will be sent to the email address provided by you when ordering. Then we will proceed to process the payment information that you provide in order to credit the payment of your Order. In the event that the Order of (the) Product (s) could not be accepted for any reason, if you have already paid the same, you will be refunded the amount paid as soon as we receive confirmation of accreditation.
The contract between the parties (hereinafter the “Contract”) is executed when the Shipping email is sent, which constitutes confirmation and acceptance of your Order. With the Shipping email (and confirmation of the Order picking), you will receive the shipment number “tracking number” for the shipment tracking and you will receive the invoice if requested.
The Contract only concerns the Product(s) whose shipment has been confirmed by sending the Shipping email. Please check if you receive both the Confirmation email and the Shipping email also among the Junk emails and check the data summarized therein. Please let us know immediately if there are any mistakes.
Our prices are quoted in Euros and include VAT. Shipping costs with courier are included in the price for shipments in Italy but are nevertheless specifically indicated.
For all Countries other than Italy, which are part of or outside the EU area, shipping costs and any additional charges (such as customs duties and taxes) will be calculated from time to time and communicated to the buyer before purchase is concluded.
The prices and shipping costs may be subject to change at any time, except for Orders already confirmed by the Shipping Email.
The Order of purchase and shipping will be effective once the successful outcome of the payment is verified. Payment can be made by using PayPal or one of the following credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Amexco and Diner’s or by bank transfer to the coordinates that we will send you in case you chose this last payment method.
With regard to credit card payments, the credit card holders may be subject to authorization and authentication. We are not responsible for any delay or non-delivery of (the) Item(s) you ordered, if the issuer of your credit card or our service providers refuse or do not authorize or validate the payment for any reason.
Product Delivery will take place at the address you specify in the Order.
The time of delivery may vary depending on the type of Jewel ordered, normally it takes two weeks. You will receive a confirmation of the estimated time of delivery when your Order will be accepted.
For purchases made during the periods between 1 August and 20 August and between 25 December and 6 January of each year, delivery times may be subject to variation as a result of the closure of the goldsmith’s workshops.
The property and the risks related to (the) Item(s) pass to you upon delivery.
Upon delivery you have to inspect the Item (s) in order to check for any defects or damage. Should you discover any defects or damage, you will have to immediately complaint to the courier upon delivery and to notify us immediately by email to: email@example.com .
The complaint must take place within two months from the date when you discover any damage or defect. Only if it is found that the damage of (the) Item (s) has occurred before delivery, or that the defect is not due to your fault or use, we will provide to its repair or replacement or you will receive the full refund of the price you paid, including any shipping charges incurred by you to receive (the) Product(s), unless the damage does result from the wearing or use of the Product(s). If you prefer the repair or replacement of (the) Item (s), please contact us.
In case of lack of conformity of (the) Product (s) in accordance with Article 129 of the Italian Consumer Code, it will be applicable the legal guarantees provided for in Articles 129 et seq. of the Consumer Code. You will have the right to have, without any charge, the conformity restored by repair or replacement. In case of impossibility of the remedies above, you are entitled to an appropriate reduction of the price of Products, or to terminate the Contract. These rights are considered waived if any lack of conformity is not notified to us within two months from the date on which it was discovered.
Our responsibility extends to any lack of conformity that you may discover within two years from delivery. In any case, the right to introduce proceedings in order to verify the presence of any lack of conformity, if not willfully concealed from us, automatically cease after twenty-six months from delivery.
Please note the following for good maintenance and proper care of jewelery:
– Taking care of the jewel: our jewels should be washed with Marseille soap and dried with a soft cloth – our jewels are brushed or polished by hand and the use over time causes a loss of the original finish that can be restored by brushing or polishing the jewels again.
– It is advisable to be careful in the use of perfumes and detergents with jewels with stones and / or pearls.
Our Jewels are shipped in their original box, which is then inserted into a padded box and is entrusted to a specialized courier to preserve, as far as possible, the integrity of the Product.
We are not responsible for any delayed or omitted performance of our services if this is due to cause we are not responsible for.
Likewise, we are not responsible for any delays, defects or failure to fulfill the obligations specified herein, in the event of force majeure and circumstances reasonably beyond our control.
We shall not be responsible, except in cases of willful misconduct or gross negligence, for outages or malfunctions related to the use of the Internet outside of our control.
We are not responsible for damages, losses and costs you incur as a result of non-performance of the Contract for causes beyond our control.
We are not responsible for any fraudulent or illegal use of credit cards that may be made by third parties upon payment of the purchased Product (s).
The right to cancel the Contract can be exercised within 14 days – Cooling Off Period – beginning on the day you receive the Product, by notifying the Vendor by registered letter with return receipt addressed to: Agapanthus SrlSrl Via Cavour 14, 23900 Lecco (LC) Italy.
The registered letter can be anticipated by email to firstname.lastname@example.org but in any case, the withdrawal must be confirmed by sending the registered letter as above indicated. The Jewel in its original packaging (including packaging and certificates) shall be immediately shipped, by courier or insured postage pack, at the purchaser’s expense, to Agapanthus S.r.l. (at the address above indicated) within 14 days from the day you receive the Product (the bulletin courier or the postal forwarding stamp will be faithful). It will not be possible to ship COD, or with freight collect.
You must observe due diligence in the care of (the) Item (s) in your possession. In case of default, we reserve the right to deduct the cost of any deterioration of (the) Product (s), up to the cost, from the amount that would otherwise has to be reimbursed to you.
The Puchaser will provide his bank detaild so that Agapanthus Gioielli can re-credit the amount paid for the Product (s) by wire transfer. The bank transfer will be arranged as soon as Agapanthus Gioielli has received the Jewel (and has verified the good state of preservation) and in any case within 14 days from the moment in which Agapanthus will know the canceling of the Contract.
They can not be returned Products in the cases referred to in Article 59 of the Italian Consumer Code, such as specially customized Products, carved or individualized, etc.
In the event that the Product is returned according to the terms indicated, we will refund the entire Product price (except any deductions due to the use or to the damage of the Product) as well as the standard shipping costs paid when purchasing.
The refund will be made within 14 days, respectively:
– from the date of our email confirming that your order was canceled; or
– if the Products have been delivered to you, from the date we receive the Product back or, if earlier, from the date in which you prove that you have sent the Product back to us.
If the Product has not been shipped to the shipping address you have indicated, the refund will be made within 30 days from the date in which the Contract is canceled.
In the future it may no longer be possible to read these Terms of Sale or your Order details; we therefore recommend you to print a copy for your next consultation. These Terms of Sale and any other document expressly mentioned herein constitute the entire agreement between the parties with reference to the Contract.
The invalidity or unenforceability ascertained before the courts of one or more provisions of these Conditions of Use or Sale shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. No delay or failure to exercise powers, rights or remedies granted under these Terms of Sale will be worth as waiver thereof, nor the partial exercise of such powers, rights or remedies will prevent further exercise thereof in the future.
Any communications to us shall be made in writing to the address indicated in these Terms of Sale. Any communications to you shall be made to the email address or to the postal address you provided in the Order or you used to submit the Order.